I DID IT!! I fixed my Image Assignment! And it was such a tiny little thing – I built a container around the whole thing and put a fixed width large enough to accommodate all the images, with enough room for my nifty staggering to look right. I also fixed the weird type at the bottom of the page. It appears my “h” key is getting fussy, and my closing tag read </2>, not </h2>. I thought it was PEBCAK until I was writing an email and wondering why THE kept appearing as TE. But not all the time. So while I celebrate my nifty (and FIXED) page, I will also offer sacrifices to and entreat my 14 month old laptop: Please, please, please, please, PLEASE don’t die in the next 5 weeks! Just get me to Memorial Day!
VICTORY IS MINE!!!